- Professional appearance, commitment to quality.
- Universal power supply, voltage range 100 volts to 240 volts AC.
- Innovative temperature compensated G value is incorporated in this equipment to obtain the same results as JarMaster, JarStar and JarTech machines.
- Menu driven for ease of setting up test programs.
- PC programmable / controlled.
- Save programs for future use.
- Email programs to field staff/clients/operators etc. Compare analysis.
- 0 – 500 rpm with 0.1 rpm increments, totally repeatable accuracy.
- No need for use of stopwatch, each program has its own individual timers.
- Audible alarm alerts to various stages and end of program.
- Proven drive/motor technology, no brushes, no dust. Extremely robust motors.
- 1 to 8 Station stirrer either stand-alone or PC controlled.
- 4, 6, or 8 jar controller with collective or individual controls (i.e. different speed/intervals for each jar).
- Collective or individual “press to start” times.
- Extremely compact and light-weight, (approximately 8 kgs in a carry-case).
- Carry case option offers safe transportation in convenient, modern looking case c/w wheels and handle.
- Robust, lightweight one litre square jars for best mixing in onsite comparisons.
- Switchable lighting in jars to enhance analysis of tests.
- Each jar has four access ports for chemical addition or sample taking.
New Software allows Bluetooth Control using an Android Tablet, or Windows 10 PC with Bluetooth.
- This feature works with the later models only. Look for a Bluetooth logo on the base of you hub.
The Android version is available from the Google Play Store
The Windows 11 version is available here
This software includes a demonstration feature to allow you to try it without needing a suitable stirrer.
- Download the specifications for the Jarmaster HERE